The latest version of the world's first 3D Printing Pen! Now with dual drive technology, the all new Create+ is re-engineered to give you an ultra smooth and enhanced Doodling experience. Improvements include enhanced durability, greater control in fast/slow speeds for different Doodling techniques, and a more reliable performance with different plastic types, including ABS, PLA, FLEXY, and WOOD. Whether you're a hobbyist, DIYer, designer, or professional artist, the Create+ offers a whole new way to create and fix. Extrude heated plastic that hardens almost instantly, so you can draw 3D structures, freehand or on stencils. Our non-toxic plastic refills are made in the USA to ensure the highest quality possible. We've seen our community use 3Doodler pens to create unique art, fix things, design wearable items, build models, and so much more! #WhatWillYouCreate
$699.00 – $1,199.00
With 3Doodler EDU Learning Packs, you can equip an entire classroom with 3Doodler pens and accessories for less than the cost of a regular 3D printer. Boost creative confidence as high school students use art and design to create three-dimensional models; build, test, troubleshoot, and revise designs; and apply math and science concepts to real-life applications. 3Doodler EDU Create+ Learning Packs put teachers in the role of facilitator, as they guide students through a series of open-ended, problem-based design challenges with 3Doodler’s tactile tech.
Don’t let creativity stop because you’ve run out of color refills for your Create+ 3D pens! This classroom-sized plastic refill kit gives you 1,200 strands of Create+ Eco-Plastic in a total of eight colors, for hours of fun and educational Doodling!
- Variety of colors & filament types: Includes 1,200 strands of ABS, PLA, and FLEXY plastics in a variety of colors
- Versatile Doodles: 3Doodler’s mix of ABS, PLA, and FLEXY will give students a variety of Doodling options from drawing in the air to making creations that you can squeeze, stretch & twist!
- Safe and Non-toxic: 3Doodler filament is non-toxic and recyclable, and manufactured in the U.S., the U.K., and Spain.
The PRO+ combines sleek, ergonomic styling with advanced technology for superior performance to elevate design and bring ideas to life. Explore 3D design and prototypes in a fraction of the time and share ideas using a range of materials from copper and wood to bronze and nylon — the possibilities are endless. The PRO+ rests comfortably in the hand and features a magnetic maintenance panel for easy access to the pen’s interior. The digitally adjustable speed and temperature settings offer unparalleled design control. Convey complex ideas and projects quickly and efficiently using a wide array of materials from copper and wood to bronze and nylon. We’ve also included our custom nozzle set to give you six different ways to extrude using the ribbon tip, square tip, triangle tip, a super fine 0.5mm nozzle, a 1mm, and 1.5mm nozzles.
The 3Doodler Start+ Essentials Pen Set combines art and design with technology in a fun and creative way. Its easy-to-use, uncomplicated technology drives engagement and comprehension of critical STEM subjects. Young learners ages 6-13 years old will thrive when they experience what it’s like to use their hands and minds as they bring their ideas to life in 3D! The Start+ Essentials Pen Set is designed with no external hot parts. With the press of a button, plastic extrudes and hardens rapidly allowing kids to literally create anything! This STEAM toy instills creative confidence through its tactile tech. Made for inventive, educational play, children can gather inspiration from hundreds of stencils, projects, and tutorials available online or via the 3Doodler Mobile App.
- Child-Safe 3D Pen: Pen nozzle and plastic can safely be touched with no risk of burning, completely safe for kids ages 6-13.
- Perfect For STEM Learning: Inspires creativity, design, planning, building, and spatial understanding.
- Wireless use for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Biodegradable 3Doodler Start Plastic, made entirely from BPA-Free, Non-Toxic materials.
$349.00 – $599.00
With 3Doodler EDU Learning Packs, you can equip an entire classroom with 3Doodler pens and accessories for less than the cost of a regular 3D printer. Boost creative confidence as elementary and middle school students use art and design to learn about science, technology, engineering, and math. 3Doodler EDU Start Learning Packs put teachers in the role of facilitator, as they guide students through a series of open-ended, problem-based design challenges with 3Doodler’s tactile tech.
Don’t let creativity stop because you’ve run out of color refills for your Start+ 3D pens! This classroom-sized plastic refill kit gives you 1,200 strands of Start+ Eco-Plastic in a total of eight colors, for hours of fun and educational Doodling!
- Plastic Refills for 3Doodler Learning Packs! Includes 1,200 strands of plastics to extend hands-on learning with 3Doodler pens in your classroom.
- Perfect for STEM, PBL or CTE! Ideal for curriculum that includes STEM, PBL, or CTE.
- Equitable and Inclusive: Perfect for fun, equitable, and inclusive learning
micro:bit is a tiny programmable microcomputer, designed to make learning how to code easy and fun! From dancing robots to banana keyboards, your micro:bit has all the features you need to code – the possibilities are endless! It can be coded from any web browser in MakeCode, C++, Python, and Scratch. Not only that, but it works interconnectedly with all the ELECFREAKS kits STEM Education Works is proud to offer.
$4,618.00 – $5,418.00
This package gives you all the supplies and the curriculum you need for 30 students and 1 instructor to teach the Build Smart Clubhouse curriculum. The classroom package includes 30 Build Smart Clubhouse Kits, 30 micro:bit v2s, one Clubhouse Course Supplies Pack, and one instructor license for the Build Smart Clubhouse curriculum. The Build Smart Clubhouse Kit is equipped with everything each student needs to build their own model clubhouse and automate it using sensor technology. Paired with the Build Smart Clubhouse curriculum, this kit is designed to take STEM learning to a new level by integrating specific industry-related skills, career connections, social relevance, and hands-on learning.
$4,298.00 – $4,448.00
This package gives you all the supplies and the curriculum you need for 30 students and 1 instructor in the Build Smart EV Short Course. The classroom package includes 30 Build Smart EV FLASH Kits, 30 micro:bit v2s, one EV Micro-Kart FLASH Supplies Pack, and one instructor license for the Build Smart EV Micro-Kart FLASH curriculum. The EV Micro-Kart FLASH is a perfect introduction to coding, circuits, and mechanical engineering for middle and high school students. Students experience the Engineering Design Process as they create a chassis out of cardboard (a 3D-printed option is also provided), add a motor and pulleys, and then code a micro:bit to give it headlights, taillights, and speed control. This short course is ideal for:
- STEM classrooms
- Library programming
- Summer camps
- Coding clubs
- Virtual instruction
- Homeschools or Microschools
- Professional development to introduce teachers to coding
The EV Micro-Kart FLASH Supplies Pack is a compliment to the EV Micro-Kart FLASH curriculum. The materials in this supply pack will accommodate a classroom of up to 30 students. It contains:
- Transistor TIP 42C (3)
- Wheels and Axle Pack (2)
- Potentiometer (4)
- Super Bright white LED (12)
- Super Bright red LED (12)
- 10K ohm Resistor (20)
- Breadboard Adapter (2)
- 5.9" M/F Jumper Wires (30)
- 3.9" M/M Jumper Wires (30)
- Short Course Pulley and Band Pack (2)
- micro:bits (2)
- USB Cord (2)
- Slim Power Battery Pack (2)
- Large Motor Mounts (2)
- Rubberbands (2)
- 3V Hobby Motor with Leads (3)
- Breadboard (2)
- Chassis Pack of 30 (1)
The all-new Creation Cube has a small footprint of 48” and is offered with four top shapes to choose from! The double-sided base ships standard with backpack hooks and shelves. Offered in two heights of 30” or 34” and is another perfect solution for so many spaces! Standard
- 30” or 34” height
- 16 Laminate choices
- Open-face double-sided storage
- Internal backpack hooks (4 per table)
- Shelves (4 per table)
- Laminate Top: Northsea Grey, Folkstone Hex, Grey, Black, or Dry Erase
- Butcher Block or Birch Plywood Top (Square shape only)
- Double Doors (Locking available)
- Flush Mount Electrical (2USB/2AC)
- Under Mount Electrical (2USB/2AC)
- Magnetic Mounted Stool Package (18” or 24” height)