The latest version of the world's first 3D Printing Pen! Now with dual drive technology, the all new Create+ is re-engineered to give you an ultra smooth and enhanced Doodling experience. Improvements include enhanced durability, greater control in fast/slow speeds for different Doodling techniques, and a more reliable performance with different plastic types, including ABS, PLA, FLEXY, and WOOD. Whether you're a hobbyist, DIYer, designer, or professional artist, the Create+ offers a whole new way to create and fix. Extrude heated plastic that hardens almost instantly, so you can draw 3D structures, freehand or on stencils. Our non-toxic plastic refills are made in the USA to ensure the highest quality possible. We've seen our community use 3Doodler pens to create unique art, fix things, design wearable items, build models, and so much more! #WhatWillYouCreate
$699.00 – $1,199.00
With 3Doodler EDU Learning Packs, you can equip an entire classroom with 3Doodler pens and accessories for less than the cost of a regular 3D printer. Boost creative confidence as high school students use art and design to create three-dimensional models; build, test, troubleshoot, and revise designs; and apply math and science concepts to real-life applications. 3Doodler EDU Create+ Learning Packs put teachers in the role of facilitator, as they guide students through a series of open-ended, problem-based design challenges with 3Doodler’s tactile tech.
Don’t let creativity stop because you’ve run out of color refills for your Create+ 3D pens! This classroom-sized plastic refill kit gives you 1,200 strands of Create+ Eco-Plastic in a total of eight colors, for hours of fun and educational Doodling!
- Variety of colors & filament types: Includes 1,200 strands of ABS, PLA, and FLEXY plastics in a variety of colors
- Versatile Doodles: 3Doodler’s mix of ABS, PLA, and FLEXY will give students a variety of Doodling options from drawing in the air to making creations that you can squeeze, stretch & twist!
- Safe and Non-toxic: 3Doodler filament is non-toxic and recyclable, and manufactured in the U.S., the U.K., and Spain.
The PRO+ combines sleek, ergonomic styling with advanced technology for superior performance to elevate design and bring ideas to life. Explore 3D design and prototypes in a fraction of the time and share ideas using a range of materials from copper and wood to bronze and nylon — the possibilities are endless. The PRO+ rests comfortably in the hand and features a magnetic maintenance panel for easy access to the pen’s interior. The digitally adjustable speed and temperature settings offer unparalleled design control. Convey complex ideas and projects quickly and efficiently using a wide array of materials from copper and wood to bronze and nylon. We’ve also included our custom nozzle set to give you six different ways to extrude using the ribbon tip, square tip, triangle tip, a super fine 0.5mm nozzle, a 1mm, and 1.5mm nozzles.
The 3Doodler Start+ Essentials Pen Set combines art and design with technology in a fun and creative way. Its easy-to-use, uncomplicated technology drives engagement and comprehension of critical STEM subjects. Young learners ages 6-13 years old will thrive when they experience what it’s like to use their hands and minds as they bring their ideas to life in 3D! The Start+ Essentials Pen Set is designed with no external hot parts. With the press of a button, plastic extrudes and hardens rapidly allowing kids to literally create anything! This STEAM toy instills creative confidence through its tactile tech. Made for inventive, educational play, children can gather inspiration from hundreds of stencils, projects, and tutorials available online or via the 3Doodler Mobile App.
- Child-Safe 3D Pen: Pen nozzle and plastic can safely be touched with no risk of burning, completely safe for kids ages 6-13.
- Perfect For STEM Learning: Inspires creativity, design, planning, building, and spatial understanding.
- Wireless use for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Biodegradable 3Doodler Start Plastic, made entirely from BPA-Free, Non-Toxic materials.
$349.00 – $599.00
With 3Doodler EDU Learning Packs, you can equip an entire classroom with 3Doodler pens and accessories for less than the cost of a regular 3D printer. Boost creative confidence as elementary and middle school students use art and design to learn about science, technology, engineering, and math. 3Doodler EDU Start Learning Packs put teachers in the role of facilitator, as they guide students through a series of open-ended, problem-based design challenges with 3Doodler’s tactile tech.
Don’t let creativity stop because you’ve run out of color refills for your Start+ 3D pens! This classroom-sized plastic refill kit gives you 1,200 strands of Start+ Eco-Plastic in a total of eight colors, for hours of fun and educational Doodling!
- Plastic Refills for 3Doodler Learning Packs! Includes 1,200 strands of plastics to extend hands-on learning with 3Doodler pens in your classroom.
- Perfect for STEM, PBL or CTE! Ideal for curriculum that includes STEM, PBL, or CTE.
- Equitable and Inclusive: Perfect for fun, equitable, and inclusive learning