Wonder School Curriculum Pack
$5,425.00 – $9,925.00
This bundle includes Wonder Workshop’s full suite of accessories for bringing coding to life for kids in grades K-5! Put the “A” back in STEAM with the Sketch Kit accessory, the harness and marker which turn the award-winning Dash Robot into a drawing machine. Also included are a Launcher, the Gripper Building Kit, and a pair of Building Brick Connectors!
Using one of Wonder Workshop’s free apps, like Blockly or Wonder, kids ages 6-11 can program Dash to move, sing, dance, flash its lights, respond to voices, make sounds, and even tell a story. Children learn coding concepts like sequencing, events, loops, algorithms, operations, and variables through self-directed play and guided challenges.
Also included is a license to Class Connect for all teachers and all students at a school. Class Connect provides access to a Virtual Dash robot that is programmable on screen, accounts in the programming app, in-app coding lessons called Coding Pathways, and tons of assignable and trackable activities.
Dash does not contain a camera.
- 12 Dash Robots
- 6 Sketch Kits
- 6 Launchers
- 6 Gripper Building Kits
- 24 Building Brick Connectors
- Student accounts for all students at a school so they can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities.
- Progress tracking and student management for all teachers and all students at a school.
- Virtual Dash to use inside of Blockly. Kids program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web).
- Coding Pathways, our new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Kids watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons.
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app for use with the Virtual Dash or a physical Dash Robot.
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app, for use with the physical Dash Robot.
Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for teachers in the Teach Wonder online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access for all students at a school to the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2022-23 WLRC has closed registration. Missions are still available to use with students.
Dash School Curriculum Pack$4,995.00 – $9,495.00
Wonder Teacher Curriculum Pack$769.00 – $1,185.00
Dash Teacher Curriculum Pack$695.00 – $1,095.00
Dash Tech Center Curriculum Pack$2,195.00 – $3,785.00