Listen to STEM-related podcasts our team has been featured on, such as the Macbeth Academy and Things That Make You Go “Hmm…”.
- Corey and Kathy talk about STEM and getting girls increasingly interested in STEM careers
- Corey talks about teaching in the pandemic, virtual learning opportunities, and how librarians can support teachers and students from a distance.
- The public library is undoubtedly a civic space and school libraries are essential to the K12 learning journey. But how have libraries and the role of the librarian evolved to meet the needs of our students during COVID-19?
- A Cinquain about Pluto (The Planet)
- Spooky . . . Mysterious . . . Off limits . . . No one ever goes in, and no one ever comes out. . . You never know what you might find through the tightly secured gates. Are there aliens housed inside? Why is this such a top-secret base? Listen to this episode and become even more curious about alien-central.
- Is it possible to travel through a door of interdimensional travel? Is a black hole the first step to making this kind of journey? What would the journey be like, and what would be on the other side? How many dimensions are there? Find out in this episode, as we have an expert share his understanding of black and white holes and traveling to another dimension.
- Dr. Cathi Fuhrman, Dustin Brackbill and Dr. Corey Hall, school librarians and leaders in the Pennsylvania School Librarians Association (PSLA) discuss the recently developed Guidelines for PA School Library Programs and how they integrate with the new National School Library Standards Framework from the American Association of School Libraries (AASL).