Make Wonder School With Dash
Introduce students to the wonder of coding and robotics with the award-winning Dash robot, standards-aligned coding curriculum, and a school license for all teachers and all students to access the features of Class Connect.
Class Connect provides access to a Virtual Dash robot that is programmable on screen, Coding Pathways, online coding lessons, tons of assignable and trackable activities, and more.
Using one of Wonder Workshop’s free apps, like Blockly or Wonder, kids ages 6-11 can program Dash to move, sing, dance, flash its lights, respond to voices, make sounds, and even tell a story.
Dash does not contain a camera.
- 12 Dash Robots
- 24 Building Brick Connectors
- 12 USB Charging Cables
- Student accounts so that all students at one school can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities.
- Progress tracking and classroom management for all teachers at one school
- Virtual Dash to use inside of Blockly. Kids program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web).
- Coding Pathways, the new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Kids watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons.
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app for use with the Virtual Dash or a physical Dash Robot.
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app, for use with the physical Dash Robot.
- 1 teacher license to premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for teachers in the online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
- Full access to the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2022-23 WLRC has concluded. Missions are still available to use with students.
- Purchasers of a Dash School Curriculum Pack are given the opportunity to meet 1:1 with a member of Wonder Workshop’s Customer Success team to ensure smooth onboarding and implementation.