Make Wonder Classroom With Dash
Outfit your K-5 classroom for small-group STEAM learning with the award-winning Dash robot.
Using one of Wonder Workshop’s free apps, like Blockly or Wonder, kids ages 6-11 can program Dash to move, sing, dance, flash its lights, respond to voices, make sounds, and even tell a story.
In addition to 6 Dash robots, this bundle also includes a Teacher Success Pack, which supplies 1 teacher and 35 students licenses to Class Connect for progress tracking and access to the Dash’s Neighborhood, the online 3D environment for programming a virtual Dash.
Dash does not contain a camera.
- 6 Dash Robots
- 12 Building Brick Connectors
- 6 USB Charging Cables
- 35 student accounts so kids can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities.
- Progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher.
- Virtual Dash to use inside of Blockly. Kids program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web).
- Coding Pathways, the new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Kids watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons.
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app for use with the Virtual Dash or a physical Dash Robot.
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app, for use with the physical Dash Robot.
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher in the Teach Wonder online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
- Full access for 35 students, to the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2022-23 WLRC has closed registration. Missions are still available to use with students.