Engaging way to teach renewable energy.
- Introduce students to different types of renewable energy
- Use easy-to-use kits that highlight hydrogen fuel cells, bioenergy, and wind power.
Emphasize the importance of renewable energy
- Use innovative technologies to help students learn the importance of sustainability
- Teach key principles of renewable energy, chemistry, physics, and engineering.
- Fuel Cell Car Science Kit: A comprehensive intro to the principles of real-scale fuel cell vehicles.
- Renewable Energy Education Kit 2.0: Demonstrate a clean energy technology system on a miniature scale.
- Solar Hydrogen Science Kit: Students invent their own clean energy applications using fuel cells and renewable hydrogen created using solar energy and water.
- H-Racer 2.0: Students build and drive their own hydrogen fuel cell car and watch the process of electrolysis and the conversion of hydrogen into electrical energy.