Glowforge Plus – 40 Watt 3D Laser Cutter / Engraver
Glowforge lets you integrate engineering design principles into your K-12 or higher education classroom. Free Web-based software, including live camera previews, means your students can design at home. So whether you are virtual, hybrid, or teaching in a traditional setting, your students go from “I have an awesome idea” to “I made this, and it’s awesome!” Glowforge® printers are the perfect tool for school, home, or the office. With upgraded hardware and a 2x print speed boost, the Glowforge Plus can help you test the limits of your creativity and add new possibilities to your prints.
Additional shipping charge may apply.
- Simple setup in under 30 minutes
- Works with hundreds of materials
- Live camera preview of your work
- Free web-based software
- Autofocus and 3D engraving
- Compatible with your Mac, PC, tablet, or phone
- Safe for home and school
- Dimensions: 20.75” x 38” x 8.25”
- Enhanced top speed: 2x
- Laser tube power: 40W
- Material Capability: 19.5” x 11”
- Maximum material height: 2”
- Compatibility: Mac, PC, iPhone, Android, and more
- Wi-Fi connection required
- Place near a window for ventilation – air filter sold separately
- And more!
- Ceramic tile
- Anodized aluminum
- Rubber stamps
- And more!
Access Glowforge’s free lessons for educators here.
Learn to use your Glowforge with these free Glowforge tutorials.
Glowforge Air Filter$1,295.00
3DWOX 2X – 3D Printer$2,999.00
micro:bit Starter Kit$32.90 – $53.90