CoDrone EDU Professional Development
Get the training you need so that on day 1 of class you can hit the ground running with CoDrone kits! We’ll teach you everything you need to know to lead a successful class.
- Make sure to schedule with at least 3 business days of notice so that we can properly prepare.
- Each session has a maximum of 4 participants. For example, if you want 4 hours of training for 12 participants, it will be split into 3 groups of 4 people. Each group will get 4 hours of training.
- We highly recommend scheduling your PD session after your kits have arrived. You should have unboxed a kit before your first session.
- To ensure quality, our PD does have an expiration date of 1 year. Your first session must be scheduled within the first year from the date of purchase. Ideally, we’d like to train you within a few weeks of when you start using our kits in your classroom.
- Please use a Windows, Mac, or Chromebook laptop.
- Make sure you have a webcam and mic.
- Check that you have a stable internet connection.
- Be in a quiet place to work.
For larger groups:
For large groups in one session or for on-site trainings: Contact Us
We can make a custom solution for you.