Hybrid robots that bring Computer Science, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) together.
- Use KaiBot screen-free along with coding cards.
- KaiBot can also be programmed with Blockly or Python that delivers alongside an engaging immersive virtual environment.
- Designed for students grades K-8.
- Students work together, solving real world problems, whether within the same classroom or with someone on the other side of the world.
- Combines augmented reality technology with robots driving on a physical adventure mat, where the physical and virtual worlds are merged into one.
- Created for high school and middle school.
Super Size Adventure Mats
- Game-based activities for your Kai’s Clan that give life to your classroom.
- Several lessons and simulations included that you can view in AR or VR.
- Easy to clean, durable, and fold for easy storage.
BUILD AN IMMERSIVE 3D EXPERIENCE IN YOUR CLASSROOM THAT YOUR STUDENTS WILL REMEMBER FOREVER.
We want our customers to succeed with our technology and curriculum from start to finish. That’s why we go above and beyond to become your STEM partner. We are by your side, helping you every step of the way. Our one-on-one consultations and professional development resources make getting started a breeze.
We offer best-in-class support alongside our top-tier technologies. We will help you find a solution for your school or organization. Contact us to learn more and we can answer any questions you might have!