Our K-12 curriculum is built by teachers, for teachers
- Get started with fun, easy-to-use robotics equipment
- Focus on manufacturing processes with a full semester secondary curriculum featuring Industry 4.0 skills.
- Implement teacher-designed lessons as career and technical education takes center stage in this standards-aligned pathway course.
- Make 3D printing simple and fun and inspire your students to bring learning to life.
- Deliver standards-aligned, cross-curricular activities that are easy to implement in your classroom.
- Teach with confidence knowing we provide the resources and support you need to successfully implement 3D-printing.
- Takes STEM learning to a new level with social relevance and hands-on learning!
- Integrate specific industry-related skills with clear career connections
- Incorporate technology skills as students experience coding, sensor technology, and microcontrollers.
Foundations of Design & Innovation
- Combine the best in educational technology with standards-aligned, cross-curricular lessons.
- Get your students excited about STEM through hands-on activities and real-world issues and career connections.
- Introduce your students to a variety of STEM careers.