Our K-12 curriculum is built by teachers, for teachers
- Get started with fun, easy-to-use robotics equipment with customizable bundles to fit your classroom.
- Focus on manufacturing processes with a full semester secondary curriculum featuring Industry 4.0 skills.
- Implement teacher-designed lessons as career and technical education takes center stage in this standards-aligned pathway course.
- Make 3D printing simple and fun and inspire your students to bring computer-aided design to the classroom; designed for beginners to advanced users
- Deliver standards-aligned, cross-curricular activities that are easy to implement in K-12 environments.
- Teach with confidence knowing we provide the resources and support you need to successfully implement 3D printing.
- Take STEM learning to a new level with social relevance and hands-on learning in middle or high school.
- Integrate specific industry-related skills with clear career connections.
- Incorporate technology skills as students experience coding, sensor technology, and microcontrollers.
- Created by educators, our curriculum combines the best in educational technology with standards-aligned, cross-curricular lessons using the 5E pedagogical model and the Engineering Design Process.
- Get your students excited about STEM through hands-on activities, using real-world examples and career connections.
- Helps to develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills, starting in elementary school.