Robotics Workbench XR-7228M
The Robotics Workbench has plenty of space for your robotics team with room for three robots and supplies. The maple plywood workbench provides three separate storage compartments. Each compartment has a rollout shelf which holds up to an 18″ square robot. Also, within each compartment is a separate drawer with a customizable foam insert (included) to store tools (not included). Each compartment is outfitted to accept a combination lock. The top is ShopTop®, which sandwiches a medium-density fiberboard between two layers of 1/2″ high-density particleboard, creating a non-conductive and splinter proof top. Easily fits through standard doorways on six, 4″ heavy-duty, locking casters and the raise and lock top is 1-1/4″ thick and can be extended an extra 8″.
*Glowforge not included
Additional shipping charge may apply.
- Customizable foam insert in upper drawer
- Each compartment has a padlock hasp for security
- Extended top is 36” deep
- Durable earth-friendly UV finish
- Premium maple veneer plywood construction
- Roll out shelves on full extension glides
- Four locking casters with 350 lbs. weight capacity each
- Optional accessories available: soldering board, vise and magnetic tool holder, and clamp mount outlet and USB hub
- Diversified Woodcrafts Inc. is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Ships within 40 business days