MakerBot Sketch 3D Printer
The MakerBot SKETCH supplies you with what you need to integrate 3D printing into the new school year successfully – whether that’s back in the classroom or teaching from home.
With over 15 hours of online student curriculum and a cloud-based software to manage your students’ projects you can unlock students’ creative potential with accessible 3D printing.
Contact us about bulk orders and classroom bundles to save!
- Easy to use MakerBot SKETCH with reliable, tinker-free performance
- ISTE-Certified self-paced 3D printer training for one teachers and five students
- Cloud-based, 3D printing file management with MakerBot Cloud* printing file management software, integrated with TinkerCad & Fusion 360
- 600+ certified lesson plans from educators all across the country
- (1) Sketch Printer
- (3) Spools of PLA
- (2) Build Plates
- (1) Spatula
- (1) Snip
- (1) Seat in Teacher Certifications
- (5) Seats in Student Certifications
- MakerBot Cloud with Print Queuing
- 1 year warranty
- FREE MakerBot Educators Guidebook for a limited time
$250.00 – $350.00