Ditch That Textbook Lesson Plan Book by Matt Miller
Matt Miller’s Ditch That Textbook is all about empowering you and equipping you with insanely practical ideas that you can start using tomorrow. It can help you find that new useful digital tool or show you a new effective practice. It’s about exploring new research and cognitive science to help you teach the way the brain learns. Carefully curated and designed, the Ditch That Textbook lesson planner gives you the inspiration and resources you need to help you plan your lessons in the most effective and customizable way. Every classroom is different, and every teacher is different. The Ditch That Textbook lesson planner gives you the inspiration and resources you need to help you students succeed.
- Customizable layouts so you can divide your pages into 3, 4, or 5-day weeks
- Bullet journal inspired to allow space for weekend events, to-do lists, doodles, and notes
- Helpful lesson planning tools and cognitive science resources
- Weekly goals and reflections to keep track of your “why’s”
- New tools each week to enhance your classroom
- Access to fresh ideas weekly in the Ditch That Textbook blog
- 128 pages, 40 undated weeks, and 6 subjects
About the Author
Matt Miller is a teacher, author, blogger, presenter and EdTech influencer who has been infusing technology and innovative teaching methods in his classes for over 10 years. His book Ditch That Textbook: Free Your Teaching and Revolutionize Your Classroom encourages teachers to use technology, creativity and innovation to create amazing learning experiences that will stick with students.
You may also like…