Make coding fun with micro:bit.
What is micro:bit?
- micro:bits are tiny, programmable microcomputers designed for coding
- Can be used to code from any web browser
- Compatible with any ELECFREAKS kit at STEM Education Works
What you can do
- Teach students coding and circuits using a variety of programming languages
- Hundreds of free lessons online, plus curriculum available
- Use micro:bits to power coding activities, like creating EV karts or mini-agricultural farms.
Easy to Implement
- Activities ranging from easy to difficult for students of all ages
- Available programming languages:
- Block-based coding – beginner
- Scratch – beginner
- Python – intermediate
- Swift – intermediate
- C++ – advanced