DOBOTCARE SERVICE PLAN: DOBOT Magician
Terms of Service
Your DOBOTCare Protection Plan for a DOBOT Magician (the “Product”) is governed by these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and constitutes the service contract (the “Contract”) between STEM Education Works (“STEM Education Works”) and you (“Customer”). The DOBOTCare Protection Plan (“DOBOTCare” or the “Plan”) is additional to the coverage provided by the limited warranty provided by STEM Education Works for defective parts.
- Contract Term
- DOBOTCare coverage period (“Coverage Period”) will begin on the date the product is shipped and will cover the product for one (1) year.
- DOBOTCare is linked to the serial number of your Product found on your Dobot Magician.
- DOBOTCare only covers one (1) Product per order.
- DOBOTCare may not be resold and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- DOBOTCare is available only in all 50 United States, plus the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands. For international orders, please contact us.
- What is Covered
- Scope. The Plan provides unlimited Live Chat, email, and phone support from STEM Education Works Support (“Support”) as well as replacement of defective non-consumable parts and return shipping during the Coverage Period.
- Exclusions and Limitations. The Plan does not cover any damage due to liquid. The Plan does not cover damage due to abuse, neglect or misuse, extreme environment, unusual physical or electrical stress or interference, exposure to moisture, flooding, fire, or electrical problems associated with incoming power or other acts not the fault of STEM Education Works. The Plan does not cover a Product with an altered or removed serial number, or a lost or stolen Product. The Plan does not cover damage resulting from hardware, software, or firmware modifications to the Product. The Plan does not cover damage due to failure to comply with Product shipping instructions and/or packing documentation. The Plan does not cover accessory parts.
- Obtaining Service
- The original purchaser of the Product and Plan may initiate contact with Support via Live Chat, a phone call, or by emailing STEM Education Works customer service.
- Support Hours of Operation: 8:00AM to 5:00PM EST Monday-Friday. Hours of operation are subject to change.
- The plan does not cover consumable parts, however STEM Education Works will offer replacement parts to customers for an additional cost. For service requiring return of a Product or parts of a Product, Support will coordinate return shipping. If Customer requests expedited shipping, it will be arranged by STEM Education Works at an additional fee to be pre-paid by Customer. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted under any circumstances.
DOBOTCARE IS NOT A SEPARATE WARRANTY OR LIMITED WARRANTY. DOBOTCARE IS IN ADDITION TO STEM EDUCATION WORKS LIMITED WARRANTY.